Mumbai the cosmopolitan city of India and capital of Maharshtra
The day tour of Mumbai takes you to some of the most amazing and famous sights of the city including:
- Gateway of India, situated at Apollo Bunder which was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to India in 1924
- The Prince of Wales Museum which comprises of collection of art, sculpture, china and other antiques
- Drive past the, Victoria Terminus, the grand railway station, Mumbai University and Rajabai Clock Tower, the Marine Drive, Chowpaty Beach, the Parsi Towers of Silence and Malabar Hill.
- Photo stop at Dhobi Ghat (is a well known open air laundromat. The washers, locally known as Dhobis, work in the open to wash the clothes from Mumbai’s hotels and hospitals
- Mani Bhavan, the old Mumbai residence of Mahatma Gandhi.