Hyderabad, the city of Nizams and capital of Telangana state
This half day tour takes you to the major highlights of the city:
- Birla Mandir (Hindu Temple), marvellous monument dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara
- Salar Jung Museum, displaying a large collection of paintings, sculptures, bronzes, textiles, carvings, manuscripts, lacquer and more private collection from different countries
- Chaarminar, a monument and mosque built in 1591 is the most famous attraction of the city . Charminar translates as four towers which feature grand arches, high slender minarets and spiral staircases.
- Meca Masjid the oldest mosque in Hyderabad
- Laad Bazaar, where you can indulge in a Hyderabadi shopping spree
View below some of our personally photographed city highlights: